Houtbay Self Catering Accommodation.
Rooms -please see below for more information and images on individual rooms.
Absorb yourself in large elegant rooms decorated with flair and attention, Turkish rugs, armchairs, mohair blankets and original artwork.
- Views are through large wooden windows with meranti shutters to ocean, bay, mountains and garden.
- Extra long king size beds or twins (the choice is yours) dressed in crisp percal linen.
- Large comfy armchairs
- Private decks and verandas (perfect for breakfast)
- Television with individual satellite receivers
- CD/DVD player
- Dressing gowns
- Towels and beach towels
- Heated towel rails
- Ceiling fans
- Secure parking
- Turn down service
- Electronic safe big enough for a laptop
- Eco friendly toiletries
- Underfloor heating
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kitchenette (discreetly hidden away)
- Maid service
- Laundry/dry-cleaning by arrangement
- Daily newspapers
- Sundecks with single and double hammocks
- Chauffeur service by arrangement
- Airport transfers
- Doctor on call
- 24-hour security surveillance
Twenty minutes easy drive from downtown Cape Town, set amongst
yellow wood, palms, wild olives, lemon trees and proteas. The
Hout Bay Hideaway is a small luxury retreat, guesthouse,
overlooking ocean, mountains, beach, historic fishing harbour
and offering self catering accommodating for a maximum of 9
Three spacious, carpeted suites and an apartment, with
extra-large beds and cosy armchairs, many genuine antiques and
original paintings, offer mountain and sea views through tall,
All have access to the rocks and grottoes of the wild, climbing
garden, vine-shaded veranda, barbecue area, solar-heated
saltwater swimming pool and sundecks.
The final touch to a memorable holiday experience is a secluded,
fully functional Victorian bathtub under the ferns.